WG1-3 Meeting Rome
AGITHAR Working Group 1-3 Meeting
Rome, January 14-17, 2020.
COST Action CA18109 AGITHAR will hold a working group meeting in Rome in January 2020. This meeting is intended for intense collaboration on finalizing the first deliverable - a report on research gaps. Please find information, registration, program, etc.
In this meeting participants will work to draft and write the first deliverable of AGITHAR. We intend to produce a report on research gaps in probabilistic hazard and risk analysis methods and current state-of-the-art.
A limited number of participants can be funded. Participants - whether funded through AGITHAR or not - are asked to register at the meeting registration page.
- Announcement: December 8, 2019
- Invitations sent: December 15, 2019
- Program Announcement: December 20, 2019
- Registration Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Meeting: January 14-16, 2020
- WG1 Benchmarking Meeting: January 16-17, 2020
The Meeting will take place at two different locations.
From Tuesday, Jan.14 to Wednesday, Jan. 15:
From Thursday, Jan. 16 to Friday, Jan. 17: