You may find some of the presentations given at the AGITHAR scientific Kick-Off meeting in Malta.
Please note, these files are all copyrighted by the owners/authors. No material may be taken without consent of the authors!
- Gary Chock: Tsunami Loads and Effects - ASCE 7-16, Chapter 6 (PDF File, 9.6 MB)
- Gareth Davies: The 2018 Australian Probabilistic Tsunami Hazard Assessment (PPTX File, 113 MB)
- Carl B. Harbitz: Landslide Tsunami Hazard Analysis (PDF File, 4.2 MB)
- Irina Rafliana: Paradoxes of Risk Assessment, Evacuation Planning and Social Constructions of Risk: Lessons from Indonesia (PDF File, 73.9 MB)
- Mario A. Salgado G.: Probabilistic Tsunami Risk Assessment Methodology Compatible with Multi-Hazard Frameworks (PDF File, 3.8 MB)
- Hong Kie Thio: Tsunami Hazard Mapping Consistent with ASCE 7-16 (PPTX File, 88.7 MB)
- Maria Ana Baptista: Insights from ASTARTE Project (PDF File, 6.8 MB)
- Roberto Basili: The NEAM Tsunami Hazard Model 2018 (NEAMTHM19) - TSUMAPS-NEAM (PDF File, 5.7 MB)
- Jörn Behrens: Advanced Simulation of Coupled Earthquake and Tsunami Events - ASCETE (PPTX File, 25.1 MB)
- Jacopo Selva: STREST at a glance (PDF File, 3.1 MB)
- José Manuel González Vida: Center of Excellence for Exascale in Solid Earth - ChEESE (PDF File, 2.4 MB)
- Introduction by the chair (PPTX File, 19.7 MB)
- Introduction by the vice chair (PPTX File, 22.2 MB)
- Roadmaps presentation by WG leaders (PPTX File, 14.8 MB)